Constipation is a problem in which there is a lot of difficulty in bowel movement. Some people say that even after sitting in the toilet for hours, it is difficult to clean the stomach.
This problem occurs due to wrong eating as well as a bad lifestyle. However, this problem can be avoided if attention is paid to the diet.
This problem is common in children as well as adults. Here, according to Ayurveda, what should be avoided by a person suffering from constipation?
These things should not be eaten in constipation
- Cumin- According to Ayurveda, cumin should not be eaten in the problem of constipation because its effect is dry, which is also called a receptor in Ayurveda. It absorbs moisture. Therefore, it should be avoided in case of constipation.
- Yoghurt – By the way, it is considered good for digestion. But it is not good for constipation. According to Ayurveda, foods that are receptive should be avoided in the problem of constipation.
- Coffee- Drinking coffee can cause dehydration, which can make the problem of constipation more than before. In such a situation, if you have the problem of constipation, then you should not include these things in the diet.
- Raw Banana- Eating a well-ripe banana can help your digestion. But eating raw bananas can aggravate the problem. People suffering from constipation should avoid eating raw bananas.
how to get relief from constipation
- According to Ayurveda, to get relief from constipation, you should drink ghee in hot water in the morning.
- If you want, you can add cow’s ghee to the milk and drink it. This recipe can be helpful in cleaning the stomach properly.